the wedding gown. i fell in love with it while browsing
the knot for gowns. i knew i wanted a v-neck gown that was elegant and different. i overdosed on all the strapless gowns i saw every bride wear so much so that the word sleeveless was welcome like a breath of fresh air. it was a
romona keveza 502 gown. i looked for used gowns everywhere. i looked for a seamstress in ny to knock one off for me. i went to kleinfeld's to try it on and get a quote and back to betsy robinson in md to see if they could do any better. they did! i settled on an ivory dress. thought it would be fab with gold shoes. and i went ahead and did it. i was so unsure about spending all that money esp. since my fiance could not see it and assure me it was money well spent. well, 12 months later, he finally did and yes, it was well worth it! the back view gave guests something to look at while the ceremony was going on =) cool part is the train was detachable and transformed the gown into a sexy evening wear.
fabrics:
ivory silk charmeuse
stretch ivory silk charmeuse
4 comments:
I absolutely LOVE your wedding gown! My goodness. That's one of the most beautiful gowns I've seen in a long time.
I found your blog on the main blogspot.com website. I just created my own blog. By the way, I'm also a paper lover (I just started scrapbooking). Right now I'm really into textured grungy type paper (by Basic Grey). I just posted a few examples on my blog site (http://www.colorstruck.blogspot.com).
Anyway, I hope you'll continue with your blog.
Chat with you later!
Chanya
thanks for your compliments. I also posted a comment on your blog. welcome =)
Hello Dami,
I just found your blog, keep on doing it:-)
What a BEAUTIFUL gown!!!! I love that picture where your husband is sitting on the branch, a greatlooking couple, wish you both all the happiness in the world:-)
Marita
thank you so much, marita. see you around =)
Post a Comment